KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 379.54 (+0.35)
ALMATY.KAZINFORM - The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. No trading in the instruments EURKZT_TОD and EURUSD_TOD was held on KASE today due to the holiday on April 19 in Germany and Great Britain (Good Friday). 19 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT379.54 per dollar (KZT+0.35) at the trades volume of USD18,490 th. (USD-7,820 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made, at the session close the bid made up KZT5.9380 per ruble; the ask made up KZT5.9440 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT56.6700 per yuan (KZT+0.0179), the trades volume - CNY500 th. (CNY-450 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated, the KASE's press service reports.