KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 377.21 (+0.10)
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. 19 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT377.21 per dollar (KZT+0.10) at the trades volume of USD38,055 th. (USD-114,670 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- weighted average euro rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (EURKZT_TOD) made up KZT424.80 per euro at the trades volume of EUR200 th.;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made, at the session close the bid made up KZT5.9080 per ruble; the ask made up KZT5.9180 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT56.2092 per yuan (KZT+0.0954), the trades volume - CNY600 th. (CNY-200 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated, KASE's press service reports.